HDMI EXTENDER(OVER FIBER- MAXIMUM 20KM
৳ 13,000.00In Stock
- Supports both HDMI 2.x and HDMI 1.x signals
- Maximum resolution of 4K UHD @60Hz (3840*2160p / 4096*2160p)
- Full 18Gbps bandwidth (HDMI 2.0)
- Full range 4:4:4 color space (RGB and YUV)
- HDR Support
- Up to 500m using Neutrik opticalCON DUO Multimode
- Supports both HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 content protection
- Ruggedized, lightweight and compact aluminum housing
- Threaded hole for truss or stand mounting
- Multi color LED for status indication
- Blue anti-slip gaskets
Our new HXT2 extender just can’t get any better: featuring 4K60 UHD in 4:4:4 color range over HDMI 2.0 guarantees you the best possibly 4K experience imaginable. Furthermore, we have chosen to equip the HXT2 with heavy duty connectors for the fiber, power and HDMI link. Combine these killer specs in a compact, robust housing and you simply get the best 4K solution.
4K60 UHD over HDMI
Getting the best out of 4K60 is not that easy: the required 18Gbps bandwidth limits users to barely 6 meters in standard copper cabling. Very often users find themselves with a system capable of transmitting 4K, but without the “small extras” that give the real 4K experience, such as bandwidth, color sampling and HDR.
Full RGB 4:4:4 Color Sampling
Our HXT2 proudly distinguishes itself from competitors thanks to the full RGB 4:4:4 color sampling, meaning you get the maximum image quality. If lossless 4K video is what you want, the HXT2 is what you need.
Up to 500 meters
As said earlier, distance limitations are a real burden with copper cables. Using the Neutrik opticalCON DUO system, we can transmit the fully uncompressed 4K signal over a distance of up to 500m. Now that should get you wherever you need to be.